Monday, October 23, 2006

quick update

Hey, everyone. I know, I know -- it's been too long. I apologize. Everything is going well here in Cenla. Had some car problems -- had to replace the upper manifold in my engine. Wasn't expecting that to happen right after my trip to NYC! Then, for about a week and a half, I had the crud. Actually missed two days of work, which isn't like me. But I'm better now, so it's all good. Working nights this week due to a vacation, so I might actually get some work done around the house. Mowed the yard today, done the dishes, folded some clothes, fiddled with the lock on the backdoor that I still can't figure out. Now I'm going to try and do some touchups on the pain in the den (aka Tech Blue Room). I'll try to post more often to give everyone a better idea of what's going on around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had the creeping crud Dude.....but I am glad to hear you are feeling better. We have a family reunion in S. LA. the weekend of the 4th/5th. I will call ya if we are going because I may need a place to stay.

Anonymous said...

DONE the dishes??! You mean, like I HAVE done or I DID? (ha!!)

Ditto Myron on sorry you weren't feeling well. Be sure to disinfect the house before we come, OK?

Can you tell I'm in magazine production today? A little edgy for me, huh?

Great to hear from you again, Sweetie. We love you lots and can't wait to see you and Elizomama.