Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sending my love

I know it may sound cliche
But baby I've got to say
I can't help but love the way
You light up my life every day

I know it may sound trite
Try as I may and I might
Can't get you out of my sight
Your eyes are like sparkling lights

These rhymes are pouring out
Like water out of a spout
They're true without a doubt
You're all I can think about

Just wish you were next to me
Out in the park under a tree
Beautiful sky as far as we can see
That's as happy as I could be

I miss you more each hour
Won't let that get me sour
You're prettier than any flower
We'll survive with God's power

In the words of the Sandy-pup
I love you and can't shut up
It runneth over my cup
Baby you know that's what's up

It's time for this poem to end
Not before your wishes I'll tend
Together again around the bend
Until then, my love I send

No comments: