Friday, January 22, 2010

Haven't blogged in 10 days

This won't be a normal blog, more of a Twitter-esque blog. Short and sweet.

Not a whole lot going on. Elizabeth and I have traveled a little more recently, taken a few trips to Ruston to catch Bulldog basketball. Fun times at 17-3. Been calling some more games -- 3 junior high last night, JV tonight. Clearly improving.

Big Saints game this weekend with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line. The excitement can be felt all around. Speaking of exciting, Tech has a new football coach. Sonny Dykes. Not my first choice. Or my second. But he's growing on me. Think he'll continue the momentum.

Been reading a bit more lately. Just finished Burn, the latest novel by Ted Dekker, my favorite writer. Even after finishing, don't really get the premise. Commented to Elizabeth while reading that I wasn't sure if I actually liked the book or if I was just reading it because it was Dekker. Started The Blind Side the other night and am really enjoying it. Can't wait to pick it up again.

Like I said, short and sweet. That's about all I have for now. Hopefully, I'll check in again in the next 10 days.

No comments: